Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Time~

''敞开心胸去追寻快乐的出口别怕寂寞因为有我们在背后''...ringtone tat wake me up...=D...
i watch my handphone...its 5.55am...but im too tired...so wanna rest few more minutes and sleep bek...suddenly,i juz heard somebody is knocking my bed...Open eyes,tats my bro...he said:''起来咯'',
it was 6.20jor...my aunty's car reach my home at 6.40=.=...so i faster bath and 4get to brush my teeth...ngekngek...after that,go school by van...on the way going to school,i sleep non-stop untill reach school...keke
When reach school,feel like gonna pengsan,so terus chiong to canteen and sleep again...LOL...bo bian lar...yesterday do homework till 1.30am...aiks...its too hardworking lar...=D...'semua pelajar,sila masuk kumpulan sendiri',then i baru wake up slowly and go into my kumpulan,then the perhimpunan is begin...but all the student still chit chat till non-stop,then our hero-AH TAY-,he use his ultimate to silent all of us,and hook many student go upside...cool...after 10minutes of cocky,he said:'ok balik class'...pengawas check HAIR!!!Wtf,scare 9 me...actually is juz check those student gel hair =D...but got a fatty indian pengawas terus stop me and ask me got colour hair?i said:'i dye bek oledi and gv him a fuky smile>>=)',then he let me go=D....wahaha
1st and 2nd period is biology...boring dao max...3st and 4th is p.moral and most good...coz i sleep those 2 lapsap period...today i copy my homework till non-stop,its too many...aiks...but nvm...Bm teacher>>>koneh Pn.Soo<<< didnt in CLASS,LOL...siok dao bao...after finish copy,i sit beside wong tze wen and chat wif her,chat wif her can make me die plss,make me laugh non-stopzzz,keep say cui teng and ownself lenglui pulak...LOL...=.=...after 1.10pm...THEN GO BEK HOME LAR...wait wat...=D
today is a very relax school life...hope everyday will become like tat...keke

2 comments:

  1. yeeeeer you didnt brush teeth ar???
    oh my god
    tze wen didnt faint down meh???
    so hardworking ar???

    ReplyDelete
  2. if brush no time bath wor..so i choose bath..keke..afternoon got brush bek mah^^
    tze wen no leh...she stay more around me...LOL

    haihao lar...sudah biasa...wahaha...=D

    ReplyDelete