Saturday, January 24, 2009

boring day~

no school...yeah...wake up at 2pm...after lunch,use pc till 4pm...then bath and sleep.
sien till max...juz waiting watch UNDERWORLD 3 at night^^

wake up at 7pm...then hv my dinner as usual...after tat watch korean open(badminton)wif tien how,somemore keep cocking korean men double's 168cm is me,coz he very geng(hope i will become like him^^),after took my shower,me and tienhow go yu hong house play drum...LOL...
when v reach hong house,juz saw shuqing macam yes playing drum,haha,see they play like easy...but when i sit and play,only noe susah ni~after tat yu hong show a small parts (wif GIRLFRIEND tis song),yeng dao bao~i also wan be like tat...but i noe i am MORON IN THE MUSIC^^..haha

after tat,they say hungry and v go old place for their dinner,then go KEN's World Futsal Court while waiting the time pass...before go Mines,fat mantis tell me something...he said:'hang y dun play?i go judi awhile oledi win rm5'...za dou=.=ll...then v move to Mines~15 of us go watch movie(quite many rite?but jie din go =(,mayb she busy^^)...i miss the early part of the movie,coz v go toilet..>.<~...after finish the movie,then v go out,suddenly,i feel my pocket is empty,then me and junkang go bek my slot wif rocket speed,lucky juz drop under the seat~hehe


the movie quite nice for me^^...i most like the fatty black man,coz he is really too cool =D...after
tat,v go yamcha...after cocking and cocking~v go bek home^^

tats my boring day^^...wheee~

2 comments: