Friday, January 16, 2009

School Life...2nd week~

2nd week d...feel like very fast...haha...think bek 1st day kena teacher halau bek home...
LOL...Siook till max...when juz start skul...feel my class is very boring 1...somemore feel
cant mix wif my classmates...aiks...

Now,i feel better than last week...somemore something tat make me cant believe...tat is
my fren when i noe her is camp 1...name Wong Zi Wen...she chg school to smk sk...BUT
make me cant believe is SHE SAME CLASS WIF ME...LOL...she brings alot of funny into
my class when she join in 4DAISI5,although got bit noob noob...haha...anyway~
homework is many than last 3 years...but i still enjoy stay at my class^^

Trying to study hard now...coz im not tat kido jor =D...must think bout my future^^...
Going Chinese New Year ya...cant wait~wahaha...

5 comments:

  1. yer~~~ say ppl noob de
    no manners haha XD
    yeah,i trust u r a mature guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really mah..=D..
    haha...i very polite de pls..
    of coz i mature lar..16 jor leh...not tat diu gi zai jor...wakaka

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha woooooow
    big boy liao wor....
    so sang seng jor....

    gayao in your studies la ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol...xD...im trying to gayao jor..haha

    ReplyDelete