Saturday, January 31, 2009

C.N.Y 2009

i dunno wtf feeling now~

today,chris calling me and wake me up at 2.30pm...and he say badminton lor~after brush my teeth and bath,then v go balakong badminton court~when v r playing,suddenly my sohaiz fren(last time make me super dulan)call us double waa...then me and my bro go challenge them lor...v keep mistake and lose 21-23...niameh~but nvm,i keep smash the sohai and eat HIS MEAT!!!wahaha...NOOB ..l..^.^~after finish play then v bek home~

when i reach home,after bath,me,tienhow,junkang and sqing go ah ken's football court~when v reach there,v chat and keep laughing,quite happy~after that,v go football court beside eat thais food~suddenly,those couple argue something and the genting trip canceled...make us bad feeling...tat time,i think bek last night~should i go?or should us GO?WTF?aikss...after finish our dinner,they come my house to gamble~i keep lose and lose,but nvm,i noe 1 year 1 time only^^...after finish gamble,then v go yamcha lor...tats juz now^^

i really hope they 2 can be together forever and anything will be fine between them~and i also hope i will feel good tomorrow and my fuking mood pls fuk off =D

4 comments:

  1. i also feel vry sorry abt genting trip
    but tml sure many many ppl,cant ply more also
    next time we go together lah.still gt many chance mah ^^
    i hope they 2 can be together forever too =]
    i will help u fcuking ur bad mood
    heehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u say wat then wat lor~ =)
    haha...=.=ll

    ReplyDelete
  3. mistake so you get 21-23 , if no mistake you also lose but is 22-24 only ma . Hahaha :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. nahh...no plss =D...no mistake 21-0 jor~ =D

    ReplyDelete