Thursday, March 19, 2009

ushush!!!!!

yesterday is badminton competition by smk sk sukan team,i also got take part in men double wif my bro.when we see the draw,we are seed player,coz my bro is no.2 seed in smk sk,kaka...our 1st opponent is indian,but they dint come=.=...za dou,so we terus chiong into semifinal...my bro got take part in men single,he chiong into final easily and meet the no.1 seed player,cool~the semi final men doubles,we meet the no.1 seed player,but his partner not so geng.tat game,coz of me,keep mistake and mistake =(,the no.1 seed like 1 vs 2 fighting wif us,but at last,we win 21-16,21-18...phew~about the men single,no 1 an 2 seed player fight,1st round,my bro won,2nd round,my bro lose,3rd round,my bro lose 12-19 early,aiks,we keep say no hope d~but my bro chase until 19-19,WOW,KUAT!!!but the last 2 ball he lose it~.~....the result is 21-18,15-21,19-21,but nvm lar,quite geng jor,goodjob for u 2...the men double final,my fren keep shouting and shouting,lol,bising lar boss...haha...1st round we win 21-9,=)...2nd round,suddenly our opponent keep scold the refree,like gonna hantam him,then me and my bro beh song,say wanna eat 9 the chinese meat,at last,we eat 2 times,sry arh bang =)...the result is 21-9,21-17,and we win^^...after finish the match,we go eat lunch then go bek home rest...ushush~~~

now,i will training hard badminton with my bro but also will dance~next time,pls dun shout too loud before u wanna do a thing,i wont listen again^^,somemore,if u really dunwan dance d,pls dun talk those rubbish say know i also dunwan dance jor...i think me and tienhow will keep dance 1...see how lar...aiks,u make me disappointed~

6 comments:

  1. gambateneh...^^
    +0il +oil ya.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. sherene* THANK YOUneh~=)


    Leyooless*where got=.=...noob noob dei also~

    ReplyDelete
  3. XD...better than me lor...
    i dunno play langsung...XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. o0o , i dint say i dont want dance ok ?? i say see how after i start my course . o0o

    ReplyDelete
  5. like tat oledi noe u wont dance d... somemore u say:'i noe u also no feel on dancing jor 1'...u remember it?say really lar,tis few days u got training like last time?u noe it urself lar

    ReplyDelete