Sunday, March 8, 2009

my saturday 7/3/2009

Zzzz...suddenly,someone telefon me...tats ken=.=...he ask me wanna go make video in his footsal court or not...when reach there,juz only noe is help his fren make some video...keke...we make the video from 10.30-2.15pm,damn tired~.~...after that,we go eat'ban mee' at smk sk opposite...around 3.20pm,after finish my shower,rui fetch me go to kevin house,coz we gonna watch 'hao ren dance competition'at Sg Wang...5 of us,me,kevin,yeelun,yoong and lun's fren(a funny guy)...when v reach there,v saw many battleground dancer,they are damn cool=),after that,the main people is come out d,ZHU HAO REN!!!wow,damn YENG!!!haha...around 6.30pm,after finish watch,still got time go for the dance lesson,then me,kevin,lun and his fren go there at 7.10pm....v learn new skill today,got bit hard...=(,but i will get more training on it...hehe...=)...COME ON KEVIN =)...

tomorrow going badminton,meeting and cut hair...damn excited for cutting my hair...haha...dun will cut out wat stupid hair...=)...okay lar,i stop here,got bit tired d...is ready to sleep...good nite ya^^

2 comments:

  1. biasa la , sure train hard one . Cannot lose to ribena , need to win him XD . I will train till my hand bleed like shit , all the shui pao burst also train . Ngek Ngek .

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can tahan i cant pls...aku punya tangan sakit mcm tahi sajer....zzzz

    ReplyDelete