Saturday, October 10, 2009

ohh yeaa =)

yo~long time dint blogging d...haha...now finally i going to post d...having my roti and coffee...=)

Today,i just slept until 2.30pm...actually everyday pun biasa lah...LOL...after woke up,makan lunch lor...then?still got wat?sit in front pc and play restaurant city lor...keep playing and playing...=D...then?wait for my dance class lor...this is the second month i learned in this new class...keke...btw its more more fun than last time...=D...finally i get my swipe but not so clean yet and also learned some news toprocks and footworks...around 7.30,i went back home and 8pm go tuition lagi...actually my tuition lesson is start from 7.30pm 1...haha...biasa lah tu...after tuition,i sit in front pc until now =D...haha...

Last day,i saw a website about 21 december 2012...make me everynight think and think and make me cant sleep..=.=ll...cause i scare it will gonna be real...SO,WHATEVER HAPPENS ENJOY YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY...

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,16,19,42,63,75,99,102,412...NONONO!..saturday,sunday,monday and tuesday!!!...4 more days...doomsday coming soon...no lah,is exam day...=D...hey all,GOOD LUCK YO...sejarah dunno can try ask me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment