Monday, May 25, 2009

Nothing special =)

Today,wake up at 11.30am,tienhow calling me go dance at 12pm...he say got a breaking teacher teach for free,so me and tienhow go there and try the lesson...the class from 12pm-2pm,just me,tienhow and 2 more student only.in the lesson,he teach us and explain alot to us...quite good...suddenly,he show his skill,10++flares,2000s,windmill,barrelmill and some freeze...WOW?!...haha...he is a powerhead,I LIKE IT =)...so next month,we gonna change studio and i decided train with him on sunday...

WHY SO LATE STILL CAN BLOGGING?!TOMORROW NO SCHOOL?!...tomorrow got pls,somemore exam...but is sejarah,F**K it,DAMN HATE! so wait wat?PONTENG =)...thats all,eat my 'CHA SIEW BAO' 1st...byebye =)

2 comments:

  1. omg...u always did something u shouldnt do...
    bad boy~~~~~~~~~~~@@

    ReplyDelete
  2. tis thing is should do 1...LOL...COZ I HATE SEJARAH xD

    ReplyDelete